Tagalog language prayers at eBreviary
eBreviary is working to create Morning Prayer and Evening Prayer in the Tagalog language of the Philippines. The texts are from the Panalangin ng mga Kirstiyano sa Maghapon breviary.
Morning Prayer and Evening Prayer are available, excluding days with feasts and solemnities.
- Print booklets are convenient for prayer groups and require the Acrobat Reader DC's booklet printing feature.
- Monthly PDF portfolios are convenient for mobile devices and require Adobe Acrobat for iOS or Android.
- Information about eBreviary
Typos and proofing
- Please look for typos in the prayer text, dates, titles, headings and rubrics and send email to email@example.com pointing out the error.
Financial support needed
- Please support eBreviary in its Tagalog prayer offering. Contributions to eBreviary are NOT tax deductible in the USA.
- eBreviary is providing the editorial and website services for the Tagalog prayers, and it is expensive to create two prayers for every day.
- Make an online contribution (under construction).
- Mail a check to eBreviary (PDF contribution form).
- Subscribe to eBreviary's English language prayers (subscription forms).